Jodi Jones Studio

Monday, October 11, 2010

Ba-Rook-Lynn

Jodi left for the Dominican Republic today so I am staying in the studio while she is gone.  I got here in the afternoon and now I'm just chillen watching some of The Office.  This show is way to funny.  I have Ray Brown in the morning so I'm hanging around.  The city got hit with a pretty quick storm earlier tonight and it was crazy (that's what she said), butttt yeah, smart me wanted to go to the roof and see the storm and went I got there I almost lost my umbrella due to the wind and the crazy hail.  I went to go see the skyline but it was straight black.  Almost looked like there was nothing beyond the East River, pretty weird view.  For now I'm pretty tired for some reason but hey, we all get like that.


.:Christopher P. White:.

No comments:

Post a Comment