Jodi Jones Studio

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The New Girl

Hello people...
I am the new intern! I am from London and have come over to New York to intern for Jodi Jones! I've been here basically a month now and have only just got around to writing on here!
 I Came to New York last summer to do a course at F.I.T and fell in love with the City , I've been dreaming of a way to get back here for the past year and when I found out Jodi accepted me to intern for her I was ecstatic!
Over the past weeks I have been helping out on photo shoots using Jodi's new toy 'THE HASSLEBLAD'! Last weekend Jodi did 2 beauty shoots , then during the week did a hippy inspired shoot and a shoot for a magazine for their "sex" issue... Its been amazing to see what goes on and never a dull moment in Jodi Jones studio!

Here are a few snap shots taken from the set..








Cherio..
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment