Jodi Jones Studio

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ciao!

I'm back in action again.  It's been a busy, tiring, interesting, eventful, hard, yet encouraging week.  As you all know fashion week has begun.  Each day I show up I always seem to have a problem with remembering anything that deals with my battery to my  fucking camera...kind of hard to shoot when you don't have a fucking battery Jack.  That was the least of my problems...I got to walk 32 blocks with my equipment 10:30 at night because the subway track was broken and I didn't even know which way I was suppose to go.

I did get a chance to cover the Chanel party and I was pleased to hear the compliments from everyone on my photographs.  Thank you everyone for that.  I was most happy to hear that  Andrea Grant the editor of the Fashion Spot was pleased with photos.  The are posted on their blog if you would like to check it out.  Right now I'm so f'ing tired that I'm going to wrap it up and talk to you more tomorrow.  For now I hope you enjoy these few shots, even though I have a ton.

Oh I do ask that you don't help yourself to taking my images.  Please give me credit if you do, if you don't know who i am then don't take my shit please.  It's 3 a.m.  and I 've still got a ton of work to do, so i don't have time to put my logo on it.  I still need to give the proper credit for these events and I will soon. 

Thanks for dropping by. :)




CIAO!!!
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment