Jodi Jones Studio

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FASHION WEEK DAY 1 Part 1

So it is finally here, today starts some of the off site shows for Fashion Week.  Tomorrow is the big day where it all kicks off at Lincoln Center.  Yesterday, I moved my stuff into Leriams pad, did a bunch of returns for Jodi and polished it off with a great night at a Sushi Bar in Brooklyn (the sushi and saki were out of this world!).

Currently, I'm at the Studio doing miscellaneous work waiting for the Verizon guy to come and hook some new internet shit up.  Jodi, Leriam and Mark, went to Lincoln Center to get the credential passes and tried to do some sneaky work (heard it didn't work though :/ ).  They are going to Walter Bakers showroom do some video work and a little bit of interviewing, the only advice I have to give them with that is...Good Luck!  This morning Leriam and I went to Adorama to pick up Jodi's equipment but it hadn't arrived yet...bummer.  But then I went to CSI rentals and got this bad boy :).  Bring it on Fashion Weekkk.

No comments:

Post a Comment