Jodi Jones Studio

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Howdy Partners

Heyyyyyy everybody,
things have changed since i've last written on this thang.  After several weeks of testing and stress, I'm happy to say that my mother is cancer free and I can finally breathe again.  It really sucked the life out of me when the doctor's strongly implied that my mom was sick.  Now that this is behind me, I'm able to get back on track.  My money flow is dangerously low right now, but I hope to get a job at an airport soon.  I know someone who claims they are currently hiring and that's all I need to hear so I can start applying for a job.  At this point, it may be wiser for me to get an airport job and visit NYC biweekly (if the schedule would permit) than do another 3 month stint; although this would probably only happen in a dream world.  I've been daily looking at apartment rental rates in NYC and I end up exiting my web browser feeling overwhelmed and poor lol.

I haven't been shooting much lately and fell a bit out of my groove, but I am going to start shooting some short film skits with my friends in Chicago while I'm still here.  I plan to reapply to NYU this coming semester and I want to have video materials for my application this time as opposed to pointless pictures.

I don't know much right now, but I hope that this period of uncertainty transitions into something of substance in the next few weeks.

Later,
-Elias

p.s. I still have my sexy long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment