Jodi Jones Studio

Friday, September 17, 2010

L.A.M.B

Yesterday was the last day of Fashion week and it was crazy. I went around the garment district all day bouncing to and from shows and presentations. My favorite show by far was the last one of the night: Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. collection. The venue was awesome, the models fierce and the clothes to die for. Jodi and I were literally pushed into the pit, where there were so many people and photographers it got out a little out of hand. As I quietly sat on the front row near the left side of the runway, "Totally Cool" Richard, the director of the pit, got into a very heated argument with an asian photographer who accused him of being a racist and several other choice words we won't mention.

I was in the middle of it all kneeling and hoping the fight wouldn't bring attention to me, causing me to get kicked out for not having credentials. If only I had more memory in my card to record it with my Canon 5d mark ii so that I can share video of the tussle with you guys. I guess my story will have to suffice.
And now, for some images of the show and other from my day bouncing around on the last day of fashion week. Hope you enjoy them!!!


--Leriam

No comments:

Post a Comment