Jodi Jones Studio

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Badass In The Making

Today we shot the Teen Vogue gathering in Time Square at 9:00 am and I hadn't gone to sleep until 3:30 am this morning.  Here was my thought process.......... hmmmm that car looks tempting to jump in front of, oh and even better it looks like they're picking up speed.

Jodi's work was posted on the Jumbo Tron which, and for those of you who don't know what that means, let me tell you......it means Jodi is a badass.  And I am a badass in the making.   That was the exciting part about going.  I did get to see our friends Erica and her intern Ben.

My thoughts are spastic right now and I just took a break to spin around in Jodi's chair.  Poor Jodi, she had no idea she hired a intern who was easily amused and just as easily distracted.  I'm am ready to go home I'm so tired!  I feel bad because I seem to be talking over everyone today to.

Enjoy the photos from today and I took a picture of Elmo because Jodi wants up to run around in NYC wearing a elmo costume and I wanted to show her where we'll end up if we were to do such a ridiculous idea. ; )  Just trying to make my living as a photo grapher.

I want to thank all of you for taking time to read this i appreciate that.  Please tell everyone you know to check it out if you enjoyed it.   Alright I'm done with this bitch,  I'm out.

Ciao!

-Jack

1 comment: