Jodi Jones Studio

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

T-Shirts, Hats, Bags, T-Shirts, Hats, Bags...

Womp, that can basically describe my physical and mental state right now. Waking up at 6:45 Am, traveling to Brooklyn via train, subway, subway, then working on a catalog shoot doing 4 models in all different wardrobe and then tacking the clothes up for single shots can do work on your dome piece. But…I love every moment of it. It’s amazing to meet so many different people in one day. These people are from all over the country and the world. I love the stories each person relates to you with and what experiences they have gone through. At the end of day you feel bonded with these people and most likely you won’t see most of them ever again. But, tomorrow is a new day.

Being my first shoot today, was defiantly an experience but I am very excited for Thursday and Friday in which we have some really good clientele coming up. It was overcast on the roof today, which worked perfectly with lighting for the models, and then the sun started shinning on the skyline, so it was wicked. All the model’s today were exactly like me yesterday with the sight of the view. That shit still blows my mind. Since this blog is titled “Bitchen Interns” I feel like I should be doing some bitching. But so far I don’t have any. I know someone above me is probably smiling right now thinking “what an asshole” but we will see haha. I know in a few days Ill be bitching. In the mean time, dream big and do work.

.:Live it Up, Christopher P. White:.

No comments:

Post a Comment