Jodi Jones Studio

Monday, August 16, 2010

2ND SHIFT

Jodi had to split up shifts today between the interns, and me and Elias got 2nd shift. 
Today was a pretty decent day.  We had encountered a problem with the power pack towards the end.  I do want to give a special thanks to Jack Rinehart a photographer in St. Louis Missouri, and one hell of a photo teacher.  I called him up. I was able to get a hold of him, and he helped figure out the problem.  Jack I want to thank you for being there for your students and knowing what it takes to be a photographer that's a badass.  Thank you for your help it was, without a doubt, appreciated.  :) 

I have a headache right now and I'm ready to scream because it's 85 degrees in my apartment and the ac isn't working. fml.

Thanks for reading this. I'm out!

Ciao!

-Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment