Jodi Jones Studio

Monday, August 9, 2010

I've Been Busy

Sorry I had some friends come into town to visit this weekend and I've been doing my homework so I haven't posted anything even though I have a lot of photos to show you.
Here's a video that was put together by Shawn, who by the way is back from texas, of the CD GREENE photoshoot. I'm pretty sure the footage was shot by Elias, and Leriam, but don't hold me to that. I want to compliment all on a job well done! :) jack



Behind the scenes fashion shoot with jodi jones
from jodi jones on Vimeo.


jodi recently shot the collection for her fashion client, fashion designer CD Greene. CD Greene's clothing can be seen throughout the movie "Sex and the City" and is a favorite among many red carpet movie stars.

we shot this behind the scenes movie to show the process of the shoot.... included are a few stills jodi took from the shoot at the end of the movie.

footage shot by jodi's bitchin' interns. edited by s.r. hayes (aka shawn)

No comments:

Post a Comment