Jodi Jones Studio

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Toast To The Home Life

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  I'm back from the dead.  Coming back home has been an interesting experience.  I've been able to see the majority of my friends, sleep in a bed, eat ice-cream, krispy kremes, and get partially spoiled (though i'm still paying for my gas and stuff).  I miss NYC and being with the interns, but I feel that I need this little break.  Unfortunately, I've been sicker than a dog these past few days with a cold.  I've been trying to sleep the sickness away, but it hasn't turned out too well.

I went to a wedding on Saturday and it was a fun experience.  I was supposed to be one of the groomsmen, but I couldn't afford the suit so I had to back out.  Despite not being a part of the in-crowd, I still spent a sufficient amount of time with the bride and the groom before they went to Puerto Rico to make  babies with each other.  If I ever defeat my self-demolishing ways of Procrastination, I'll post iPhone videos I took of the ceremony.

Yesterday I felt like taking a few pictures of my friend Nina with the outfit she wore to the wedding.  It was heavily inspired by the singer Janelle Monae, so for anyone who sees the few pics I post,  IT WAS INTENTIONAL, SUCKAS.  I haven't gotten a chance to edit these yet, (color balancing/overlays, liquifying, and patch tooling), but if I find some edits worth posting, I will.  Until then here are few random shots.  Goodbye for nowwww
-Elias







this picture i like for some reason despite it not being anything special or very well composed haha

No comments:

Post a Comment