Jodi Jones Studio

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tethering!!!

Yesterday I went to Jodi's studio to help her out with the Ardistia's Spring 2011 Collection. I walked in thinking it would be like the rest of the shoots, little did I know I would  be in charge of the tethering. Ahhhh there were no other interns to tackle the task with, and Shawn was leaving to CD Green's. I braced my self and sat on the chair, once things got started I felt more and more comfortable. It was a great shoot, everything ran smoothly and quick, thank God the software didn't crashed and I actually enjoyed the experience.

The collection Jodi was shooting was absolutely stunning, I was drooling over the amazing garments, they were all so chic and elegant, definitely saving up to buy one of those coats, but until then I will enjoy the pictures. Overall it was a great day, I can't wait to tether again and become a master, so watch out world!!

Peace Out
Leriam

No comments:

Post a Comment