Jodi Jones Studio

Friday, August 13, 2010

The New Guy!!!!!

Hello blog world, I'm the "New Guy!"~ Bryan Hicklin

Self: So tell them a little about myself yourself.

Bryan: Well, I'm a senior in school studying Business and Marketing, I like long walks anywhere, chocolate and Italian Dining.

Hahahahahaha, I can be quite the character. "You're not living unless you're having a good time" is my motto.

To be completely honest, I was quite anxious to meet with Jodi and the team today. I got there and it was a laid back work environment, everyone was cool and full of life and energy. I'm eager to work along side each member of "The Crew" :-) and learn the ins and outs of the world we call Photography [FYI, its bigger than earth :-)]

(((((((Picture coming soon))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment