Jodi Jones Studio

Saturday, August 14, 2010

F MY EYEBALL

MY god damn eye needs to stop hurting! My tear ducks apparently wanted to go on vacation and not work because their lazy! That's what went on today.

So anyway, we're getting ready for a shoot next week, and fashion week people is coming up! WOO WOO!!!!!! Fashion week apparently = Nutty people, no worries photographers document some of them.

I've been trying to get my project started but I unfortunately can't seem to start with sam. :( But that's okay it will be started. Basically I'm typing this right now so that i get in the habit of blogging and that's flipping hard.

I'm really tired so I think I might go to bed right now. Tomorrow will be a new day for my beautiful photography career ahead of me. ;) I have to go rest these money making eyes.

Ciao!

- Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment