Jodi Jones Studio

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

808's and Heartbeats

Tweet: "Watching my future...heartbeat is out of control right now"

August 14, 2010 was my first shoot with Jodi and the bitchin interns at the showroom of Autumn Cashmere for their Spring 2011 Collection. The feeling I got was indescribable...from the set to the tethering station, I was floating.

Instantly fell in love with this backdrop 

The scene

All in all, the photographer, makeup artist, wardrobe stylist, hairstylist, set crew...everyone made that day a success, ya know, without someone throwing a camera across the room or having disagreements that lasted hours in front of a live audience hahahahahaaaaaaa!


I had the awesome task of picking up the bike aka "prop" and I must say I felt pretty bitchin, as an intern of course, that I got it back FULLY ASSEMBLED<<< total insider unless you're Leriam :-)




"This industry is tough and very competitive!" Just another form of life to me. What is it if it isn't challenging?~Boring

No comments:

Post a Comment